Thursday, January 23, 2014

   Hi everyone of the world! It's AWSOME13570 of MovieStarPlanet! If you don't have a MSP account, GET ONE! RIGHT NOW!!! xD


   So anyway sorry for the weird intro. anyways lets get on to topic, which is . . .
                                               MyBeau! Lets get to it . . .



She was level 25 rank 3 (Joanna.Pety being 2ed and Pumpchkin being 1st)
but was made 1st after the MovieStarPlanet update will level changes (25 levels
becoming 100 levels, new ways to get more fame, etc.)


Picture I found of MyBeau's profile
(Before Update)


MyBeau is as you may or may not know is the highest level star. She is a level 75. Passing Pumpchkin, Level 71 (See, "Todays Topic: Pumpchkin") which shocked everyone, I found a picture of someone showing this, I'll put it below . . .


 
This picture shows MyBeau passing Pumpchkin. This isn't after the update. It's shown before.


Well, I'm sorry this is all I got . . . I promise the next blog will be better so once again,
I'll put my info. below . . .




Username: AWSOME13570
Level (Before/After update): Before: 13 After (Current): 19
Password: Still Not Tellin' My Password xD
Dating Anyone?: Yup! Kyle 67876 (His Username)
I have 3 Best Friends (BFF)
My new series: My Boyfriend and His Mom
My Club: Team Awsome
I'm also Month Elite VIP ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment