Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Todays MSP Topic: Pumpchkin . . .

   Hi Everyone! It's AWSOME13570 Of MovieStarPlanet (MSP) And This Is My New Blog!!! If You Want To Friend Me I Ask Please Be A Level 10 Or Over! Not To Be Mean . . .
   This Blog Is About Everything MSP! I'll Be Keeping A Lookout On Everything, So Beware! #LOL



   First, Lets Chat About Pumpchkin!!! The Most Popular Star On MSP, Or Very Popular . . .



Picture I Found Of Pumpchkin's Profile
   I'll say, I Am A Porter (Supporter, Pump Porter) She Has An Awesome Sense Of Style And I Love Her Looks/Outfits! She Also Has A Big Thing On Non Bulling. Which I Think No One Has A Problem With . . .
   But yet people think she bullies people on her backup account Pumpi and her private account PumpiPie<33 (Sorry If This Is Wrong) I'll show a pic that I found below . . .


One Of Pumpchkin's Forms About People Bulling Her

   Ever since the update (Latest) MSP has turned 25 to 100 levels! Pumpchkin ranks second place, level 71. The Top Player Is MyBeau, level 75 the pic below is MyBeau




Well, this is the end of my blog for now! The next blog will be about MyBeau, Rares, And, A Little About My Account And Stuff :)


Till Next Time! But Here Is Some Of My MSP Info So We Can Chat ;)

My Username: AWSOME13570
Level (Before And After Update): Before Update: 13 After Update: 19
Password: JK I'M NOT TELLIN' MY PASS xD
VIP Or Not VIP: Right Now, VIP
My Club Name: Team Awsome

If Your Not Part Of The HUGE MovieStarPlanet Famliy, JOIN NOW!!! @: MovieStarPlanet.com




2 comments: